Tuesday, August 05, 2008

COMPUTER PROBLEM

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Richard, the 11
year old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him
to
come over. Richard clicked a couple of buttons and solved the
problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was
wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,
"An, ID ten T
error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again."

Richard grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T
error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll
figure it out."

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like the little shit.............

4 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hello kookie,

kumusta uy, gimingaw gyd ko nimo bya.
wla ko samok nimo kay balo ko nga duna kay giuna sa, as what imo sulti.

balik to school ingon nimo, school na ba dha sa inyoa?

hay nalipay gyd ko mibisita ka sa akoa...........

kumusta na man uy..........pdayon to send-share me fwd messages ha?

wla ko ka email nimo kay nadelete tanan emails ads nako diri sa akong pc, kay gi-update ni bernie kay baling hinaya ug sigi ko ka hang-up......

pareha aning imong ID ten T.....heheheh

moot ko dri uy....

na isa nako sa ID ten T problem....lol

thanks sa visit ha, and have anice tuesday dha..........

regards gyd nyo dha tanan.......

hugssssssssssssssss tsupppppppppppp

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

ha ha ha ha.. funny 1..ID 10 T

Ylan said...

hi lola! musta na?
favor lang la, please change the URL of my blog Ylan's Refuge to http://www.pinkrefuge.com thanks la! :)

MKCO said...

hi kookie...hows your computer now?? my computer is dying coz of the pop up ads on every blog i went. huhuhuhuh but it's okay i wouldn't have bump into your blog...

im tingting btw.