Sunday, December 03, 2006

Waiting for Christmas

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Hi! My name is cristina a daughter of a loving kookie and I am 14 years old.
say, i love poetry, and it has been something that i have been doing for years. i hope that you post it.
Because this is not just a side thing. poetry has taken a lot out of me. i dont write for the fame, i write
because i can express myself in ways that i cant do out loud. See it means a lot to me that you enjoy the
poem.

ENJOY!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~Chistmas! Cristmas! Christmas!~

When I was in my room, almost fast asleep,
I heard someone downstairs, so I went to have a peak.

There was Santa in front of the Christmas tree, and he left a letter, just for me!
He put down a doll, and a little purple ball, and an ornament on the tree.

He ate the last cookie of the dozen that I made,
and made a silly face at the cool-aid!

The next day I woke up, and my daddy too!
I went downstairs and he yelled “put on your shoes!”
I yelled and screamed and felt like I was going to blow,
because dad said Santa left the ultimate Christmas present…
A WHITE BLANKET OF SNOW!

So all is well, and that is all. I had a white Christmas.
It was the best of theme all!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: