Friday, December 15, 2006

What would my mother say!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



"If I were there with you
right now, I'd take your hand;
look into your tear~dimm'd eyes,
whisper, "I know it's hard to understand."
"Just why such suff'ring occurs,
and why I had to go;
Why did Father call me Home,
. . . leave loved ones hurting so."
"Then I would hold you closely to
my heart, kiss each tear goodbye;
ask you e'er so gently, to forget
each how, sweet child, each why."
"I'd say my love's still with you,
and it ever shall remain;
That I'm in a better Place now,
free of doubts, of cares and pain."
"I'd try my best to comfort you,
tell you Jesus loves you a lot;
And, ask Him to provide for you,
each thing that I just cannot."
"I'll ask Him to remind you, we'll all
be in Heaven together some day;
I'm trusting Him to heal your broken heart,
......" That's What Your Mother Would Say"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Loving Remembrance of my precious, beloved mother,
Cristina Gacura Lopez
who now resides in Heaven in the loving care of God,
Since December 2004
I miss you, my precious mother, I love you so much, xoxo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To my friends!
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you. Have a Great Weekend Muah

0 comments: