Wednesday, August 29, 2007

jokes

A little boy was walking down a dirt road after church one Sunday
> afternoon when he came to a crossroads where he met a little girl coming
> from the other direction. "Hello" said the little boy.
> "Hi" replied the little girl.
> "Where are you going"? asked the little boy.
> "I've been to church this morning and I'm on my way home", answered the
> little girl.
> "Me too", replied the little boy. "I'm also on my way home from church".
> "Which church do you go to?" asked the little boy.
> "I go to the Baptist church back down the road" replied the little girl.
> "What about you?"
> "I go to the Methodist church back at the top of the hill", replied the
> little boy. They discover that they are both going the same way
> so they decided that they'd walk together. They came to a low spot in the
> road where spring rains had partially flooded the road so there was no way
> that they could get across to the other side without getting wet.
> "If I get my new Sunday dress wet my Mom's going to skin me alive" said
> the little girl.
> "My Mom'll tan my hide too if I get my new Sunday suit wet", replied the
> little boy.
> "I tell you what I think I'll do" said the little girl. "I'm gonna pull
> off all my clothes and hold them over my head and wade across".
> "That's a good idea", replied the little boy. "I'm going to do the same
> thing with my suit".
> So they both undressed and waded across to the other side without getting
> their clothes wet. They were standing there in the sun waiting to drip dry
> before putting their clothes back on when the little boy finally remarked.
> "You know, I never did realize before just how much difference there
> really is between a Baptist and a Methodist".

0 comments: