Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Camera

As you can probably judge from my name by now, I am a bit of a camera nut! Indeed, I currently own more than one camera line up at home which i proudly display in a glass fronted cabinet on a rotational basis so they all get a good airing and also show off my fabulous photos!

My question is to all of you out there, are you currently looking for a new digital camera and was wondering which camera would best serve your needs Nikon D300 is one of the best camera...like i said like to take photos of anything landscape and glamour photography. I love my camera! with the right lighting, lens, and occassion I can create beautiful captures for myself, family and friends.

This one of my latest favorate capture!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: