Monday, October 22, 2007

I hate monday

Todaty was yet another in a series of crappy Mondays at work. I finally decided to search the subject and I found this article: "Scientists have discovered a cure for the dreaded monday morning blues - stop sleeping in on weekends." I dont know if the cure is worse than the this...hehehe funny because i do sleep in on weekends as in ( maghagis ko ug imong pukayon) on my day off lol.

Seriously, though... i literally hate monday myself, but i have to pretend and teach my kids to pursue interests that lead to their careers where they can enjoy mondays. If you are doing what you love, it isn't bad at all. I think the mid-life crisis is due to the fact that so many people now and days chose career, and not their heart.

I have three kids in school right now, that keep me in mind that they will probably have careers that span into their life soon!

0 comments: