Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My boy not feeling well

I am home today, my 10 year old wally is sick, just a little cold and cough..probably has lot to due of the weather change here. My hubby spent time with him yesterday, after coughing all night, and all I felt like doing was curling up in a little ball (I didn't, of course). I just so hate it when he is sick, knowing I can't take away the poor little guy's pain and suffering. He is a little better today, not a lot, but at least the harsh cough is gone, replaced by a looser cough, which apparently he will have for a few days.He is still tired and pale, and has one more dose of prescribed medicine to go. How do you handle a sick child, and how does it affect you? because it affect me bad and i feel sad and crappy.

1 comments:

Shosh said...

I hope your boy feels better.