Monday, October 01, 2007

What a day

Hello everyone how's it going? I normally hate monday but today i literary love the feeling that im in a high spirit... well aside from being aggravated here at work and sunburn over the weeeknd from the baseball game, just overjoy that im free at last from anxiety...i always question myself if my children are alright at school and making sure that i dont forget or miss their activity dates. atleast for couple of months i know were they at and their safe at home exept the sibling fights that i cant really help... they say it is quite normal to brothers sisters come to grips as long as they dont kill each other OMG lol...feeling great for a change is awsome i only have to worry about my job and getting home safe...my vacation is coming up so stress free is so totally wonderful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe