Wednesday, November 28, 2007

gOT tAG frOM "carlota"

I got from Noel about my birth month. I need to highlight the traits that tells about me. I am November ... hmmm we'll see...

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've done it!

IM A JANUARY BABY:
Stubborn (DEFINATELY) and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious (YES). Loves to teach and be taught (ABSOLUTELY). Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses (NOT TRUE). Likes to criticize (WAY OFF). Hardworking and productive (YES AND ITS WONDERFUL). Smart, neat and organized(I'M NOT PERFECT BUT, YES THAT'S ME). Sensitive and has deep thoughts (CORRECT). Knows how to make others happy (ALWAYS BEFORE ME). Quiet unless excited or tensed (hehehe this one is very true). Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love (yah kind a) . Loves children (without a doubt, have 3 myself...love them to death). Loyal (yap). Has great social abilities yet easily jealous (no way). Very stubborn and money cautious (does everyone, sometimes).

0 comments: