Friday, November 02, 2007

my son Christian b-day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketTomorow my son turn 9 years old. I am amazed by his strength, will joy and love, he completed our family..his the youngest of the three and i am so blessed to have them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am sittting here at work thinking what to write for you and i search my heart to fine the words i'd really like to say. No greater joy in my life could bring than to give my life away for all i give, is then to you my heart of love on your birthday. God bless you my dearest son on your special day.

3 comments:

Shosh said...

Happy birthday sa imong anak Dai. I wish you all pride and joy in him.

Just Mhe said...

uy Christian sad di-ay name sa imoha anak Kookie? Same diay atong oy ug name...birthday pud sa akoa anak sa monday puhon sa akoa babaye

Happy to your handsome!

'Mum-2-3-' said...

WOw, mommy's words are full of love gyud. ulitawo na gyud imong pogi nga anak Miss Kookie. Sunod diay nagbirthday atong anak ni dae haze sab. Nathan turned 2 yesterday, it was fun bisag nagkasakit sila. Tc beautiful mommy...your blessing are trully wonderful.