Thursday, January 24, 2008

Earn money by blogging

Get paid for blogging! Try Smorty! It is a new paid to blog service that allows a blogger to earn more money by posting topics they love.My first post from Smorty few weeks ago so far is great, they pay via paypal. As I know, the numbers of maximum payment for a blogger can get from Smorty, I was very lucky to received it, normally Smorty will assign review around $6.00 or maybe lower, this is quite a rate for bloggers like me with a pr0 blog to earn.

As an advertise viewpoint, Smorty is very good rate high return to advertise on blogs, since you do have to paid much, around $6.00 per posts. For bloggers and stay at home mom this a yummy place to make money, and still a money making for blogs, so just join blog for money at smorty!

And you know what so great about get paid to blog at smorty they give you so much opportunities, you have a few days to complete it, and you can only have 3 offers pending at any given time. After submitting your post, you can take another offer and continue earning money and increase your smorty score.I you are interested to blog and really wanna earn money. I think you should take action now to get for you blog for money, since Smorty is very easy to approve bloggers. Sign up here: clink the link, join Smorty.

1 comments:

Lan said...

Hi Miss kookie, belated happy birthday. great ko nimo kay didto ra ko migreat kay vicky sa iyang blog. I apply smorty pero gi declined akong blog because no enough endexed kono so ambot ngano. Pr4 man kono akong blog, but I haven't approved yet because I miss up...ang mga link which is dili man good ko kabisado ani. I ask for help para tudlo-an ko and mareng amy teach me how. thanks for her patience..she is a great friend you can't hear of complaining..lol have a great weekend. take care