Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New truck

I bought a new GMC Denali crew cab and returned to the dealer the next day because I couldn't get the radio to work. The salesman

explained that the radio was voice activated. " Nelson ," the salesman said to the radio.

The radio replied," Ricky or Willie ?" " Willie !" he continued and "On The Road Again" came

from the speakers. Then he said, " Ray Charles !" and in an instant "Georgia On My Mind" replaced Willie Nelson

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,

"Beethoven," I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles, I'd get one of their awesome songs

Yesterday, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new truck,

but I swerved in time to avoid them. I yelled, "Idiots!" Immediately the

French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Barbara

Streisand, backed up by Michael Moore and The Dixie Chicks, with John Kerry

on guitar, Al Gore on drums, Dan Rather on harmonica, Nancy Pelosi on

tambourine, Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax and Ted Kennedy on Scotch.

I LOVE this truck!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sexy Kookie, how are you? Have a great weekend ahead!


Ingats always!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kookie, pwede bang hiramin yang radio na yan? hahaha

Anna said...

Hello Kookie musta na dinha? nindut kaayo imoha kanta dinhi ba... Agi agi lang ko....
An Award Is Waiting For You:
Scrap Addict Fever

Lily said...

Hi Miss Coco, how are you? thanks for passing by,happy to see you all the time.
I was quite serious reading your post, tou unta ko nga imo gi ilisan imong gwapa nga car.:-) lol hastang bahakhak nako kinatawa aning imong post,nice one Dae Coco.ka hi tech sa imong truck. bitaw agi ra ko tc wishing you a fabulous monday!