Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back to school

Days at the pool, sports camps, and summer vacation is totally over.
first day of school today, so we asked the kids what they thought was cool about going back-to-school. Take a look at what they had to say!



Cristina say:I think school can be o.k some times .i like it on fridays because its the last day but im glad i go because i would miss all my mates if i never went . i like starting back after the summer term because you get to show all your new stuff off and i like meeting all the new kids that start in year 9 grade. i hate all the teaches but on my good days they can be o.k. and thats what i think about school!

i think that i like going back to school because i like to learn.

Walter say:I LOVE SCHOOL!!!! IT RULES BECAUSE I LOVE SEEING ALL MY FRIENDS AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE! I LOVE SCHOOL!! -

i think its fun becasue you are in a new grade.

Christian say:THE BEST THING I LIKE IN SCHOOL IS READING BECASE READING BECASE I LOVE TO READ.

i love my teacher's beacause she and he is so nice to me.

Thats what they say so..let see what happen.

Good day everyone hugs!!!!

0 comments: